A Pork Roll In Life...

Ever been to Jersey? Do you love Original Taylor Ham or Trenton Pork Roll? This blog is dedicated to those who must have that highly-addictive, native New Jersey treat...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas in Pork Land, Central Jersey

People need pork roll. It's part of so many family traditions. It is addicting, and apparently a taste you never forget, even 50 years after you've left Jersey for greener, or sandier pastures.

I do have a life outside of pork roll, really, I do. It just seems like all I do is eat, breathe, sell, pack, and ship pork roll. In fact, Christmas in MY house won't contain any Taylor Ham except for everyone in the extended family happens to be getting a gift basket laden with little Taylor's. But I'm not cooking, serving, or eating any that day. Yep, a pork-less Holiday for me.

Oh wait.. Pa is making a spiral ham for Christmas Eve.. argghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home